Friday 20 December 2013

Three times in seven years - daughter leaves

After a bit of addition yesterday I figured out how long it took for my daughter to leave my place three times in a great angry explosion, the latest being this time (as usual at Christmas). Even I was surprised at the result. This is the third time in only seven years that she's done this to me, and every time it's always been someone elses fault and not hers.

Enough is enough FFS. Even if David wasn't even here I wouldn't have her back living in the house with me again, not to have to go through this shit again at some point. I've been through enough and have enough of my own issues to deal with her bullshit. Not when she's 23. She needs counseling or seeing a psychologist about her own issues, which she won't do. Honestly it's like she's a touch psychotic living in her own fantasy world. 

I wonder what her drug intake has been of late; that's been the crux of the whole disagreement. If she's taking pills on the weekends then they may well be messing with her moods as well as psychosis. Believe me I know, have seen it before. Silly girl if she's doing that.

I finally got a response from her about her cleaning up the room she left after I emailed her this photo,


and told her that as this was the third time she's done this to me I don't see why I should have to clean up her room again. The pic is just one little part of it. There was a cardboard box fallen into the back of a little bar fridge she had in there too, lucky the place didn't catch fire. Of course she's refusing. Says she's scared of David that he'll hit her; the same bullshit lie that she feed to the cops about me when she was 16 and had fucked off to the country. So it looks like it's going to be a job for David and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment