Sunday 27 August 2017

More "respectful" debate from Lyle Shelton, ACL (pic)


Lyle Shelton, of the 11 employee or so Australian Christian Lobby, has used the opportunity of the postal survey to spew more of his bile at us LGBT. He has not only insulted us this time but he has insulted our flag.

I give full credit to Turnbull for this, letting the dogs off their leashes on us.


I'd nearly got to the point of actually mailing in my postal vote if it comes, as Australian's appear to be motivated to have our back and I'd like to be a part of that. In a way sticking the postal survey right up the gov's ass. 

I read this and I just get hurt and angry again, could I really ever be a part of this?..... 

Especially because Shelton is so closely linked to this gov; he used to be a political advisor to Barnaby Joyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment