Monday 2 December 2013

The cold cake

Yesterday David and I were both feeling very depressed. We both sort of looked at each other and knew. He suggested we go out for a bit, just to get out of the house. We went to a friends for a while and came home later in the evening. After some beers at the friends I spotted a very nice looking piece of chocolate cake in the fridge. I ate it enthusiastically. Was delicious, although very rich. Unfortunately it was only today that I found out it'd been in there for over a week.

Through the night my stomach started hurting more and more, and when I woke up this morning I felt just terrible. Trying water it came up within minutes, luckily just as I got to the toilet. It was one of those projectile vomits, where your stomach seems to actually throw it's contents out your mouth.

Have been in bed all morning. Tried getting up but just felt shit. It was Eno aplenty but it didn't seem to help a lot. I was able to keep my pills down after I waited a while, and after even longer felt OK enough to get up. Still feeling pretty shaky.

Do not eat one week old cake from the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment