Wednesday 13 April 2016

David is home now - left hospital himself

Well who am I to argue? I haven't been able to stand going through the hospital registrar psychologist in Emergency on a number of occasions and have simply left. Particularly when you get put in a bed near the bloody escape route door. I already see my own psychologist since 2009 who's excellent and knows me inside out by now. It's just fuckin torturous to have to explain my life to a completely new person who I'll likely never see again in my life. Ugh. Unless you go through officially actually being sectioned, there's nothing the hospital can do if you just leave. Know your hospital rights everyone :)

I was though worried about his health issues there when I saw him this afternoon. His blood pressure was really fuckin high, almost stroke material, and he was spewing a couple of times just fluid he'd drunk.

But then again you have to look at the environment he was in. Bright lights beaming down and the Emergency dept was hugely busy. It was impossible to sleep or relax. He'd probably cope better at home in a much more relaxed place with the cats. 

Which he presently is :) 

This for him; the original song from Carol King. No I don't dress in drag at all, but I really like how she describes love here. "Natural", or I would say authentic. True to who you are naturally. That's what love does....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment