Friday 15 April 2016

Rip off debt management companies - use a free financial counselor instead!

Website

We've all seen the adds on telly. "Are you having money difficulties bla? Come to us and we can fix it all for you!" *Bullshit alert*

My most recent use of a free financial counselor was last year. I had to go bankrupt and it all seemed a bit daunting at the time, although after the experience I'd be confident to go through it myself (let's hope there won't be a next time). The counselor led me through it all and went over the forms I filled out applying for bankruptcy as you have to do. With him involved it became a straight forward and easy matter, and I had the freedom to ask him any questions along the way.

So don't listen to these rip off debt management companies. They're businesses in it for the money (your money). They'll take advantage of your fears, doubts, and vulnerability to gain your business. The truth is you can follow the website in the video and get access to a free financial counselor, without having to cough up a cent.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment