Wednesday 8 June 2016

US Pastor asked to see David's cock in facebook chat - outrageous!

What they believe here
Being as I'm David's partner I'm particularly pissed off. It's on David's profile and all that he's in a relationship with me, but still this sleazy revolting man put it to him. I was in two minds about posting anything about this but David already has on his facebook page and the Pastor didn't offer any excuses or defence, simply unfriended him which says a lot.

First of all, he's a pastor of a Harvest Field church in Illinois. I've never heard of this denomination at all, but they have facebook and twitter where they put stuff on, as well as a website. What they believe from that site is pretty much fundamentalist; bible is the word of god and all. 

Finding stuff specifically about gays was a bit harder, but on their facebook page they have this graphic with a link to scripture about marriage, saying that it was between a man and woman.


I assume from that they are against gay marriage, and given their fundamentalist nature I 'd say they view gays as being in sin. Even the graphic itself, "Jesus is greater than our sexuality", suggests that being gay can be overcome by Jesus. *sigh*

So, meet Pastor Wayne Gardner. Here he is with his wife. He has his own facebook page here, where he states his interests as being "Reading the bible". He's the pastor of Harvest Field church in West Frankfort, Illinois, co-pastoring with his wife.

This picture of him and his wife is at the top of his facebook page, however I didn't think it was appropriate to include his wife in the picture:


Yesterday he asked to friend David on facebook, which David did. Soon after followed a chat conversation, of which pastor Gardner posted this picture of himself:


OMG, the picture is just too horrible for words. Even without the concept of it being a betrayal to his wife, it's hugely inappropriate in the very least. Like I said, I'm David's partner which makes it ten times worse. And the audacity! To think that anyone would find that piece of lard remotely attractive! Talk about delusions of grandeur!

After that he asked to see David's cock. There's a few snips below of the chat conversation. David sent a picture of a rooster for the cock, ha ha.


As I said I was in two minds to post this, but after some of the reactions from David's facebook post I thought it best to go ahead and do so. One guy even said he tried the same stuff with him recently. Ugh.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment